Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Mexico Trip



 What a drive!
Left Sophia's house at 9pm. A little earlier than we had originally planned on leaving. I, somehow, slept for the entire drive. 

I had wacky dreams, though. In one dream, Sophia was driving 85 mph in a residential zone. The police pulled up next to us and told her that she was driving with her emergency brake on. Wow. She was also leaning out of the car to wipe something off the windshield.

Then, when Steve changed the CD to a classical CD, I dreamed that I was a concert cellist. But I was only faking it...so I was like lip synching...but with a cello.

So it was kind of disturbed sleep, but it went by so fast!!!


We got into Albuquerque at 4:13am. The hotel said we could check in, but not for an hour...so, we went to Denny's for an early breakfast! I am so glad the hotel let us check in early, because it is FREEZING cold here. Freezing.

So, we got about an hour of sleep before we had to go downstairs to watch our beautiful beginners dance. So proud of them! And they did so WELL! And looked so pretty in their little beginner outfits. I think we have the best beginner outfits anywhere! I expect people will start copying soon. :-)




1 comment: